Friday, February 29, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by Jill and Lori. I am so sorry Jill, this has taken me forever! This tag is a different from any I have seen, but it's kind of fun to see what people are reading. However....please remember that I am a college nerd, and all I read are textbooks.
Here's how it works:
1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the page to 123
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people.

here it goes....
5th sentence: 1N (x2 + x - 6) - 1N(t-4)
Next three: Write each expression in terms of log(3). See example 3. 31) log(27) 32)log (1/9)........ I realize that some of you may be thinking this is a spanish or japanese book....but I regret to inform you, this is a math book, (much like a foreign language;) This is my book tag...please be jealous;) It was either this or busniess law....I thought I would go for the more creative look! I tag: Katie, April, Skipper, Aimee, Maggie. Good luck!!

5 comments:

The Aprecios said...

just realized that I miss you.

When are you going to be in Seattle again? We need to go out.

End of story.

The Aprecios said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda and Dave Browne said...

At least there is someone out there reading an even more boring book than I am! :-)

Love the new look and format of your blog!

Love ya kiddo!

april said...

ha ha!! Good girl, keeping those school books close! I love your new header!

Rick Johnson Family said...

I LOVE YOU! Looking forward to having you here this summer. Don't expect any help with those kinds of reading materials. Now TV and good looking stars...
just keepin' it real!