Friday, March 7, 2008

10 things Tag

Thanks Jill!!
10 years ago -- I was in eigth grade...thinking I was the hottest thing to ever walk the planet. I had fantastic bangs, that I gentally set into place every morning. I loved overalls and doc martins.

9 daily uses -- Toliet Paper, Soap, Water, Computer, Chapstick, Spoon, Car, Phone, Underwear

8 things on my to do list -- Print off Resume, find internships, pack for SPRING BREAK, go to bed, call my mom, pay comcast bill(grrr), eat a cookie, buy wedding gift.

7 places I have lived -- Ogden UT, Redmond WA, Sammamish WA(it counts), Rexburg ID, Provo UT, Highland UT, Logan UT

6 things I enjoy -- Blogging/Facebook, Driving, Candy, Sleeping, Fourwheeling, Mornings at Borders(hot chocolate and a magazine...best way to start a day)

5 facts you don't know about me -- I hate dirty dishes, I love gum, I love to brush my teeth, I am a obsessed with hair products, I don't like reality TV shows

4 jobs I've had -- Color Tech assistant @ Gene Juarez, Tanning Salon, HSN/QVC designer, Scrapbook for other people

3 bad habits -- Snooze button (worst thing ever invented...I use it daily), Blow on the spout of milk before I pour it (I hate the dry milk flakes...gag), doodling in class.

2 books I last finished -- Book of Mormon and text books

1 favorite -- Hugs. I love to hug!!

I know a just tagged some of you in a recent post...but sorry...name of the game;) Consider you self tagged if you were a plateau princess (graduates of Eastlake High) Don't let me down girls...I expect great things!

No comments: