Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break 2008 SEATTLE

My trip to Seattle was incredible!! It was so fun and even productive! The best part was, I got to see alot of people that I haven't seen in YEARS!! However, there was one HUGE downfall to my trip....Lori Johnson was out of town, for the ENTIRE time I was there....Please have a moment of silence.....(moment)....I was so so so sad I missed her....Oh well, I guess I have to go again soon:) Here are some of my highlights of my trip.....
This is my roommate....she is 31/2 and DARLING!! She has the biggest blue eyes and the curliest blonde hair! Molly and I had a great time!

Everytime I come home, I have to go to Pikes....here is Molly, Kim and I enjoying a quick and rather healthy lunch at Pikes....these donuts I believe actully help you lose weight....hmmm we shall see:)
Here is Baerbel and I at our sleepover...(this is Sabrina's Mom for all you non plateau princesses out there) We watched "The Holiday"and enjoyed candy from Germany....this is the only time in my life where I wasn't "Proud to be an American"....German Chocolate is to DIE FOR!!! It was very fun to play, just the two of us!
Some of you out there may remember this sweet face.....LINDSAY WALLACE!! We have been friends since Junior High, and I just love her! I saw her a couple years ago when she came out to Utah....I just adore her:) Ohh she is engaged...getting married May 2, 2009! The three of us went out for Breakfast...my pancake was the size of my plate!
This Jen and Amanda Klos....I think Stef and Linda might be the only two that may remember these faces....they were my neighboors in elementary school. We lost contact over the years, but found eachother yet again. I spent the day laughing and reminising with Jen (green stripped shirt) and Amanda and their parents. Ohh sweet memories:)
This is my sweet baby brother Alex....he is my brother from another Mother....This is my brother's best friend, and our family has tried to adopt him for years. I adore this Kid!!

I got to see some old faces and meet some new:) This is Stockton Hemming....Brandon and I have been best friends since 4th grade and it just so happened that his sweet wife Markey went into labor a couple weeks early...I was thrilled cause I got to meet little Stockon the day after he was born!
Some of you may recongize this sweet face.....HOLLY!! For more fun pictures check out Holly's blog...we went out to lunch and seriously giggled like school girls! It had been years since I had seen this sweet face:) We even dressed alike....black and white with RED SHOES!! Twins:) We went to Red Robin for Old Times Sake....It was awesome!! I love you Holly!!
Kim, ever so lovingly put up with my sweet and adorable face for a whole week. Being that "our" mother Lori was out of town, Kim took me in as her own. Please make note that Kim is one of the best cooks you will ever meet, and she fed me like a Queen, and I ate like a PIG:) Kim and I are on the phone every day with eachother, so seeing eachother every day, gave my cell phone a good and much needed rest:) Thanks again Kim for letting me stay at Hotel Kim:) I had a great time! It was so sad to say goodbye!! But I will see you soon!! Love you!

My trip was awesome!! I had so much fun and it was great to get away! I love spring break, however it is really hard to focus afterwards....only 6 weeks left of school!! Hooray!! It was so fun seeing so many of you while I was home! Miss you all already; and I miss those of you who should have been home, but weren't.....MOST OF THE PEOPLE READING THIS...you should feel ashamed:) I thought about each and everyone of my Seattle-ittes....

14 comments:

Kylee said...

Linds, I am glad you had fun. It sounds like a blast! That must be great to go remember all the funny times through the years in Seattle. You didn't throw anything out the sun roof while leaving Red Robin did you? :)

Sabs said...

go mama, making lindsey's blog is quite an accomplishment:) so I'm just a wee jealous of everyone you got to see, even the people I didn't really know heee heee. Linsdsay W looks adorable as usual, and I love her wedding date:)

Michelle Williams said...

Lindsey, I check your blog now and then thruogh Mat's link. I like to see you doing so well and happy!! But I'm SHOCKED that the girl who CRAWLED throgh my house with Sabrina, with lots of peanut shells ( I don't remember if you put them there or the boys) didn't even give me a phone call!! I'll forgive you because I know vacations are crazy busy and you had too many to see. But NEXT time.... bring some peanuts! :)

Stef said...

looks like you had fun, i bet you could use some sunshine though right?! :) Where was lori, you should tell her that when lindsey is in town all should stop or cancel what they are doing or planning and make sure they are there! :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I'm glad you had fun--and it was fun seeing the Klos girls. Wow! Time flies...

Now when are you coming to Georgia---and hey, I'm your other mother and it's about time you come and visit me!!!!!

maggie said...

so darling when are you coming down here to meet your eternal companion?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bay A's said...

Hey now...I'll be seeing you this weekend!

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

looks like you had a blast. I am amazed at how well you keep in touch with people. Good for you. I miss you. Come to the other WA and I will show you a good time.

Ali Andrus said...

Yes, I'm not going to lie it was a fun weekend. Don't be jealous though, looks like you had some fun or your own in Seattle! And if you want to come get some sunshine you should come visit us :)

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

You're welcome..and welcome anytime! Hotel Kim may have good food, but that's about it. I'm sorry to say that as for now we only have blow-up matresses for our guests to lay their pretty little heads. Thanks Linds for still loving me! And seriously, we did have an amazing time. Molly still wonders why you aren't here every day! :) We love you!

Rick Johnson Family said...

My dearest (labor-free) daughter,
I would have dropped, rescheduled, manipulated the dates of my trip had I only known you were coming...I too am a believer of spontaneity, but this time your timing was a little off. Check out my blog to see where I was while you were here.

Love you,
Mama J

P.S. Lexi says hi! After therapy she has regained her composure and we have once again bonded.

Ben, Erin and Tyson Sweetwood said...

Looks like you had a blast. Baerbel said she had so much fun with you. We were said we ended up missing you. Matt and Kim came over while we were there and you missed out on a rousing game of greed. I will second that Kim is a great cook. She made some litle cupcake bunt thingys that looked like they came out of a magazine. Lucky you to get that kind of cooking for a whole week!

Jessica Kettle said...

jeez. you saw like a million people. Jealous. I had no idea that you and Brandon had a baby together, how very modern of you!