Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Annual Davis Conference Party

As many of you know....Conference at the Davis residence is a little bit different. Besides the great talks, great food and occasional nap.....we also get to see Seattle-ites!! Many, MANY of you have been to Conference parties in the past...I'm not sure why you chose to sin this year and miss out...but Ohh well, another year another time! We had a fantastic turn out! It was so much fun....
Here is Megan, Myself and Jessica trying to take a picture.....
Jess- this is the picture I was talking about....way to pull the constipated vogue look!! I'm proud of you:)
Clearly something was funny.....we are such nerds:)
Finally.....and only after 13 tries!!
Here is SOME of the original "mo's"....isn't it crazy how much our little group of friends is changing and growing! I bet you all that missed out are crying now....just think, you can repent before next year!
Classic conference shot....Talk about sinners:) I walked down in the basement to quickly grab something....poor little suckers got caught...I'll admit, I was slightly jealous.
This shot is for you Sabrina....the classic P-Nut shot....but where is the 4th nut? My arm is extended as if you are right there.....(oohhhh, tear.....sniff sniff)
I love this Daddy/Daughter shot....These are the two men that saved us two girls on our road trip a couple years ago....can you say Nebraska? Good thing our dad's were there to mapquest us home!
Here is most of the group that showed up sunday....we missed a couple faces in the pic, but most everyone is here! It was so fun....once again...you sinners better repent before next conference!
Here is Megs and I TOTALLY paying attention in Conference......at least our eyes are open:)
This is my FAVORITE picture!! Jessica's brother Tyler was able to come; for those of you who have never had the amazing experince of meeting ty....he has Autism as is the coolest guy! I love this kid! Landon and Ty were the best of buddies growing up and they haven't seen eachother since 2001!! It was so fun to see Ty's face when he got to see Landon again!! He gave him a big hug and said "I love you Landon...." ahhh my little brothers heart melted into a puddle!! It was so cute!
Thanks again to all you faithful friends who showed up this year....and for the rest of you slackers...you were missed, thought of and remembered....just repent and come next year!!

7 comments:

The Bay A's said...

I can't believe Megan was there! Where is she now?

I am sad that I missed out on it. I was hoping that it was going to be the week before when I was out there :(

Maybe next year we'll make it!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You guys are all getting so OLD!!! Glad I'm not....

Cari Thomas French said...

You know I'm jealous - insanely jealous. MAYBE IF I GOT AN INVITE!! j/k - you know I probably couldn't get away. But I'm going to think about October!! What's up with so many of the mo's in Utah? None of us are from there?!?!?

Sabs said...

i'd type but i'm too busy crying.....

Michelle Williams said...

It's good to see even 2/3rds of the old peanut gang together, miss you Sabrina! You all look far too ADULT, GROWN UP, AGED!!!

Sigh...at least I get grandkids to love! :)

Stef said...

i wish i was there! come here! :)

Ali Andrus said...

I'm so sad I missed this. :( I am repenting as I type this. You need to check out my blog. There is some pretty big news on there...