Sunday, April 27, 2008

I put the WHITE in trash

Yes you read that right....My house is WHITE! And there is nothing wrong with that...except for the fact I am living on an aero bed and doing homework on a cardboard box. Don't be jealous....it looks way more glorious than it is:) Last weekend my fantastic parents came up to help me move. Luckily three of my fantastic guy friends came over to use their huge muscles....I think they hate me after the washer and dryer...but they'll get over it:)

So basically I am living in style until this weekend when I move out of Logan. I must admit, this is getting to be harder than I thought! I love it here! Ohh well...life brings new and fun challenges.


I swear I will be a better blogger after this week....I only posted these because my sweet little Sabrina was dying to see my white trashness....so here you go babe! It is amazing how much my life has changed in the last couple of weeks....I am SO ready for a little break! So I am making a public apologie for my lack of friendness this past couple of weeks...and also covering my butt for the next coupe of weeks!! Phew....now you all know I don't hate you...:)
Well I better quit stalling....I needed a study break, I have four finals this week so I better get back to the library (my other home).

5 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Where are you living now?

I have been such a horrible friend, and I havent asked you about your job interviews and I havent sent you photoshop. :( Im sorry!

Ali Andrus said...

I think you are the cutest white trash person I've ever seen! Good luck on your finals. Just think, you're almost done!! You'll have to tell me how you wrote all those words and arrows on the pictures. Do you need a special program to do that? It is extra cool. YOU are extra cool!

Ben and Summer said...

Ah, even in your white-trashy-ness you are still so stylish! Good luck with finals, hope they go well!

Sabs said...

hooray! thanks for the post:) i always love a good lindsey post! i especially loved the airmatress hee hee hee. love you!!!

Ali Andrus said...

awww, baby i miss your face too! so when do you leave Logan? I am sad because we are coming to visit the end of this month and I think you will not be there. This is tragic.