Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meet Mick. . . .

I have been very busy the past couple of days...for there is a new member to my little family. While many of you give birth to your babies...I just purchase mine. Yes, you are reading this correctly....I ADOPTED! She is beautiful! She was "made" in 2003 by her loving parents Honda and Accord. Here I am writing out the check to purchase my first baby......


Here I am walking out to meet her. I was really nervous, but very excited to hold my baby for the first time. I know she is coming from a loving father....Tyler and I are good friends and I know that he has taken great care of her, but he just can't provide for her anymore like I can. Every girl needs a mother.
I just had to remind Tyler that he wasn't giving her up, he was giving her more. I also made an agreement with him that he can come visit anytime he wishes. They were very close.
Here she is....isn't she beautiful? I feel as if she has my eyes, my tourque and my personality. We are getting along great.....I love her so much. I named her Mick; after her first dad....and since my middle name is Nicole...I felt it had a nice ring to it. We are not having an offical baby shower; however I am registered with the state of Utah.
Ohh....and just for the record; my summer plans have been altered a bit. As many of you know I was moving to Houston, TX the end of May for an internship....however sadly that will not work out anymore. I am still moving up to Seattle; and probably earlier now. Time will tell...but Houston is for now, out of the plans.
BUT....to end on a happy note.....School is almost out....and May is on it's way.....and we all know what happens in May right? If you don't; stay tuned:) I'll give you a hint....A DREAM COME TRUE! and it involves a trip of a lifetime!!

9 comments:

Sabs said...

congrats! you're hillarious!i think mick would love houston:) too bad you're such a mean mom and won't let your baby come out to play!

Ali Andrus said...

I can't believe you are having a baby too! And you don't even have to go through the pain that I'll have to. I am so happy for you. I am dying to know what the vacation of your lifetime is??? Is it a trip to New York? I need the details...

april said...

HOOOORAY!!!! I am having a party for you right now!! You need to come over quick!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Congrats on your new baby--she's the same age as my new baby--maybe their from the same family? Well, yeah...Acura and Honda--one in the same. She's a beauty just like her mom! So, is GA your trip of a lifetime?...should be....

Linda and Dave Browne said...

their=they are

I'm slipping...it's been a long day...

Ashley said...

Nice Ride!!! It matches mine! Well you have been tagged... so go to my blog to get your directions. I love you Pony!!

Love, Ash

Stef said...

what a cute baby, just enjoy it while she is young they grow up so fast, I think she has your eyes too. what a match! :)

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

Come on now. It's truly time for you to give us some more insight into your life. This blog has been up for a week and 2 days and I'm ready to see where Mick has taken you!

D said...

Hi- this is Matt Williams big sis- Danielle. :) Congrats on the car. We just got ourselves a 2004 Honda Odyssey so we can relate to the excitement.

I had to comment though since you are not doing an internship in Houston for the summer. Be glad! Very glad. Houston is a wonderful fun city (I served my mission there) but it is not the place to spend a summer. A winter sure but not a summer! It sounds like you have many wonderful and better plans anyway. congrats on the Dream come true- even though I don't know what it is. :)