Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brunch with the bunch

Don't you love the title...I am getting so clever. One of the perks of living in Utah, is EVERYONE always has some reason or another to visit Utah.....Anita and Jenn were up (from AZ and CA) visiting their Grandpa; and I was down from Logan, and Jessica drove down from SLC and we were all able to have a fantastic brunch at Mimi's Cafe. I last saw Anita about 2 years ago at one of the famous Davis' Conference Parties....and if you think her kids are cute in this picture...wait until you can see them in person! They are darling!! Amen and Aris. . . .soooo cute!! It was so fun to see Anita and to catch up on old times. It is kinda funny to see fellow bloggers....b/c you already know almost everything they are doing in life! AMEN TO BLOGGING!!! It was great to see little Jessie too....and aren't we all loving that coat! I tried to steal it, but that little buggar has a tight hold. And of course little Max was as happy as ever. He slept most of the time, until the food arrived. That boy know's when it is time to wake up! I would of loved to bring my kids to brunch, however they were with their dad this weekend:)

7 comments:

The Powells said...

Hurray for seeing friends! It was so much fun to hang out with Anita when I flew out to CA in December. Her kids are sooooo cute.

Ali Andrus said...

Its so weird that every time I want to see your cute kids they are always with their dad! He is so selfish. You should tell him to share! Guess what? We will be in Utah toward the end of May so we MUST get together!

The Bay A's said...

You are too funny! I still haven't loaded my pictures from that trip...it's been a really insane week, and truly I can't wait until it's over! Glad that we got to meet up (even though it was only for a short period of time).

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Wow! Time warp.......

Sabs said...

so fun! i think i could move back to colder climates if i could wear jess's coat!

Ali Andrus said...

it sure does! I feel like I've lost 5 pounds! I donated it to locks of love so I got a cute hair cut AND did a good deed! It feels GREAT!!!

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

I wish I were still in UT so I could come see all you beautiful girls. Maybe I'll be back one of these days. Looks like fun.