Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just workin the A off


Yes you are reading that right.....We worked our A's off this week.....(For all you novice Aggies out there....A stands for Aggie...and everything has to do with our A's) I'm not going to lie...my life has been awesomely crazy this week.....Pure madness I tell ya. Finals are finally over and I am busting out of Logan tomorrow...sniff sniff.
I must say, having your little sister around at college is the best experince! Katie and I have grown so close over the past 1.5 years. I LOVE having my little sis at school with me. Even better....we took a class together....here we are cramming for our test at the park:) Ohh the Logan sunshine!
And then when it is too late for the sun to shine we are forced to head back to the library.
All I can say is.....we busted our A's off this week!!
Ok...I can tell you are all dying to know what my dream trip is...and since I leave monday morning and will not be able to blog for a week, I better tell you.........
Can you feel the tension building???
Ahhh yes....here it is.....
I'm going to NYC!!!!
ABOUT 25 OF US DESIGN STUDENTS ARE BUSTING OUT OF LOGAN AND HITTING THE TOWN...THE BIG TOWN! MY DREAM HAS BEEN TO TRAVEL TO NYC FOREVER...AND HERE I GO!! I TRUELY CAN'T WAIT!!

5 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I hope while you were busting your As you were getting As! Have fun in NYC!!! I LOVE NYC!!!! Make sure you go see a Broadway show even if you have to beg for pennies to buy the tickets! There is absolutely no theatre show that is not better on Broadway.

I must admit...I was a little sad to hear it wasn't Georgia.

But, I love you anyway....send my love to Katie-bell and tell the girl to update her blog!!!!!!

Love ya!!!

Sabs said...

such cute little As:) Take me with you!!!! I miss you!!!!

Stef said...

sorry girlie i have been a blog slacker/anit-computer this week. haven't been in the mood to come on! congrats on the finishing finals, and love the decor of your room, too fancy for my taste but what can i say i live in southern GA. we's be a bit sad dat tem fancy westernin folks be not wantin to come fo a visit to dis big ole town stead theys be goin to dem big ole city wif all dem lights and fancies. ...ok well not the best hick sentance but it's a start. Love ya babe, hope you have a blast in NYC, next is ga right? december? :)

Ali Andrus said...

You are right, the suspense was killing me! NYC!! That is like my favorite place ever. I know you will have the time of your life there. I'm so happy for you!

Lindsey said...

My sweet Pony!! I miss you already, hope you are having a crazy blast in NYC. I am sure you are, ponies are always getting into trouble! Good news! I have created a blog, so check it out!! It's www.duckpanty.blogspot.com, what an appropriate name right!! I love you little pony and be safe!! The panty and duck are awaiting your return!