Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Peace Out

Dear Friends, Family, Lovers, Stalkers and Perverts;
I am alive. About 1 hour ago my plane landed safely in the SLC area. I am home. HOWEVER, in 8 hours I am yet again departing until Sunday. Do not fret...and get excited. There are some killer pictures on their way documenting my crazy life. I have recieved some rather threatening emails and text messages lately about my lack of blogging...you know who you are...and I apologize. Soon my dear friends you will have your grimy little hands all over my life again. For now I am off...I need to unpack, repack, shower, use the ladies room, pet my dog and brush my teeth all before my dear sweet father wakes me up in 7 beautiful hours. I hope you all have a splendid 4th of July and catch ya on the flip side:)
With love, appreciation and bags under my eyes
Lyns

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Welcome home and travel safe! good to hear from you.

I love you!!!

Stef said...

glad to hear from you, we missed you and still do...just 2 words...
GEORGIA NEXT.

no mosre subtle, your like danny, it doesn't work, pushy and blunt that's what's needed ;) love ya babe!

Lindsey and Brett said...

You are a traveling fool! I'll be looking for updates pretty soon. :)

Anonymous said...

it's about time my love....ps thanks for makin everyone pester me about the whole bloggin thing:) love you

Ashley said...

You are so funny!! and so busy! I can't wait to see what you have been up to. Are you going to be living in Logan in the Fall. We are moving back in Sept.. and I just wanted to make sure my favorite Pony was going to be there too! :)

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Ha ha I love your stinking guts! Well you are just a globe trotter aren't you? Well I'd like to get your cell number from you so we can text! You can email it to me so the stalkers and perverts don't get it ;) martharex@gmail.com

When are you moving back up to Logan? Where are you going to live?

Heart me