Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Confessions of a Fair Weather Fan

Don't Judge Me.
I have made fun of American Idol for 7.5 seasons....and it wasn't until about 7 weeks ago, that I heard Mr. Lamberts voice, that I became a crazed fan. SERIOUSLY....don't judge me, cause I know YOU ALL WANT TOO...(sabrina)

HOWEVER... I should mention, Kris is adorable...and I am super proud of him for winning. He has been my second favorite.....for quite some time!
Alright, Confession is over. PHEW!!!

Sabrina...if only I had an italian soda to complete my repentence process...:)

Seriously....how adorable is that face:)

7 comments:

Sabs said...

You know how i feel about adam and wanna be idol fans....somehow we are still BFFs crazy huh? heee hee You better buy a whole case of sodas to make up for your poor judgenment:)no worries i will help you gulp them down.

Ali Andrus said...

Oh, my dear Linds. You and your bad boys.... first Sawyer, and now Adam? He certainly does have the voice though... I'm happy Kris won though, he's so cute and yet so humble :)

Kimberly Davis said...

I still love you - even though I'm not sure I think of the word "sweet" when I see Adam's face - maybe it's the whole eyeliner/nail polish that throws me off - by the way - your favorite cousin (you know who) swears he's gay!

Ashley and Dave said...

Dear Adam...(and Sawyer),
I secretly am in love with both of you too!!

That is why I love you Lyns!

And yes, Adam probably is gay. OH WELL!

The Powells said...

I still haven't seen the results show! I (obviously) know now who won, but seriously... why does Germany have to be so far behind in showing the finale? (but I'm with ya, I think Adam is pretty cute too - a LOT to punk rock for me though....)

janelle said...

So now you decide to give Kris some credit..... ha! Remember when you left that hate message on my page for voting for Kris one million times?? Well my one mill obviously helped and the true idol prevailed! ha. I hope we can stay friends through this quarrel lyns. i love you!

Alix said...

You know... I do enjoy Adam. I agree that he is the BOMB.COM. However, I do like Kris more. But it's ok because I still love you and I do not judge! :)