Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Mom,


I just wanted to let you know, how much I love you. I could not have been blessed with a greater example, teacher, Mother and friend. You are my perfect defination of what a mother is and should be. You are so patient and compassionate; and you ALWAYS put our family before yourself. Thank you for not only being an amazing mother, but an amazing friend. I love you so much, and I want you to know that I hope to be just like you when I "grow up". You have greatly blessed the lives of not only our family, but the lives of others with your selfless service. You are one amazing woman:)
I love you SO much Mom, and thank you.
Love Lyns
PS ....(I promise to take "real" good care of you someday...hehehe..)

4 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

No doubt you have the best mom ever...but what about me???? ;-)
Love you kiddo!

Tracy and Micah said...

Tell your mom Happy Mom's Day from me!! She has definetly been a great mom and example for me too :)

Travis and Nikki said...

Linz It was good to see your blog. And you are right you do have a wonderful mother. Hopefully, when our yard is done, we are going to have a family BBQ. I will keep you all up dated. It has been a long time since we have seen each other. We need to get together soon. Love ya nik

Sabs said...

i totally consider you and your mom to be one of my moms :)