Sunday, May 17, 2009

For my Kiddies...

This weekend, I had the grand opportunity to head up to Logan for a quick trip. It had been MONTHS since our last Kiddie Reunion...and it was SOOO splendid to see my girls again:)
Becky, sadly still lives in Texas...but SOMEDAY the fab 6 will be together again!!

Seriously....we must think we are pretty hot stuff:)

We seriously just giggle the WHOLE time we are together.

We went out to Chili's for dinner...and our waiter hooked us up!!! Who wouldn't...four hot married chicks and one sexy single one:).....Hooray for Free DESSERT!
We like to take pictures...........alot.

For all you Logan peps...there is a new DELICIOUS little yogurt place called Tummi Yummies....DIVINE!!! (I went there twice...whoops)

it was so fantastic to see you loverly girls!! I MISS YOU already!!! Next time, we should make Megan's special BROWNIES:) YUMMY!!!

8 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Well, you all look hot as usual:) Is it just me, or are you looking ultra-skinny in that top picture? You are so gorgeous! But I know you know that... Great pics!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Wait a minute... are these "special brownies" special because of the way they make you feel or just because they're so tasty? Do we need to have a talk?

Becky Foster said...

Love it!! I so wish that i could've been there. How 'bout having our next reunion in Texas!?

Brianna said...

I vote with Becky! :-D Next reunion we go to San Antonio! :-D (Becky, I just invited ourselves) That was such a fun night and I'm so happy I finally got to see you. It has been far too long! You're always a joy to talk to!!! p.s. I want some special brownies next time too.....

Sabs said...

yes you should have a reunion in TX i would totally invite myself:) btw dang why you gotta look so good? your top is ridiculously hot! not that i don't love your bum too:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are WAY too cute...I love you kiddo!

Miss you!!

Ani said...

You look so pretty! I love these pics!!

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Im not sure Im ok with the brownies for dessert. I would like you to know I did venture to tummi yummi again... looks like we are both addicted.