Thursday, July 21, 2011

FIRST Trip to the "Barber Shop"!!



Ever since my little stud was born, he has had a KILLER mullet in the back. KILLER. Last weekend we went to Dylan's first Rodeo, and I decided it was time to get it cut. He fit right in. Seriously, his little tail was LONG! My sister Katie is a hair stylist and has salon at her house...Dylan was THRILLED to go to Aunt Katie's Salon:)

He did AWESOME. Didn't cry once. He was such a little cheese ball:) He was smiling and chatting the whole time.



Clearly he got a little too excited. Here comes DINNER! (Again, sorry Katie)


Here is my little stud:) He's getting SOOO big!! Thanks Auntie Fe for the haircut! Dyl loves his "new look".


Personally, this is always my favorite part of getting my haircut:)


Dylan 4 1/2 months old. FIRST HAIRCUT!

4 comments:

april said...

What a little handsome boy!! He looks so grown up. Good grief, what are you feeding him ;) I feel like I am missing his childhood! It is breaking my heart. I just barely trimmed up the back of Jacks hair a few days ago!

I need to see you guys!

Becky Foster said...

What a handsome little stud! I should really consider giving Hazel her first hair cut too. She also has a pretty convincing mullet happening.

Lori said...

Darling! Love that smile! Squeezable!

Sabs said...

can i please squeeze him?!!! oh dyl i love you!