Thursday, July 28, 2011

The question was asked....

Ewe. People just need to keep their skinny mouths shut:) The question was finally asked today. Tragic that it had to come on a "skinny day". (Skinny meaning...I didn't cry when I got dressed this morning). Did it hurt worse because it came from some skinny little brat...(who by the way was WAY too old to be dressing like that). She caught me off guard. It would have been one thing if we were having a conversation and she poped "the question". But to ask me as I am slowly walking by...harsh lady, harsh.

(Picture this coming from a 40 year old skinny woman dressed like a 18 year old *%@. Never mind. I am not sure who is reading this:)

"So...how far along are you?"

Die.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

People are IDIOTS!! Common sense dictates that you NEVER ask that question unless the baby is sticking half way out! Omg, I'm so sorry. That's insane.

Brianna said...

Oh linds hun, I totally totally totally understand. And it HURTS when stupid girls's say it. I am sorry. I'll hunt her down and sit on her for you.... what's her name? ;)

Braydon and Ashlee said...

lame sauce. dont fret though i look like i could pop another one out tomorrow, but its just perma chub

Ben and Summer said...

Oh honey, this reminds me of MY "first time"! No fun. Luckily, it teaches us not to ask that question. EVER. I NEVER ask if someone is pregnant. If I'm suspicious I ask someone else who should know for sure. So sorry that happened, and on a skinny day. But you have plenty of sympathizers - and you are BEAUTIFUL! I've seen pictures to prove it even though it's been too long since we've seen you:)

Sabs said...

there there little one. it happens to all of us. i still fear IKEA because of my last question there:)

perhaps you should give me her name and number. I'll kick the craP outta her:)

come to think of it the lady who asked me was some skinny 40 yr old too. oh she will die.