Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TAG...YOU ARE IT!

I have been TAGGED! Thanks Jessica! Here are 6 fantastic and fun things that you people may or may not know about me!! Enjoy! I have tagged 6 of you...so I better see some fantastic results!

1. Food Quirks- I know this may sound weird, but I always blow on the top of milk jugs before I pour. I hate the dried milk flakes that fall into my cereal or cup of milk. I also do not eat misshaped foods; for example, if an M&M is misshaped, out it goes!

2. Clocks- I have a rather small obsession with clocks. One would say, I collect them! I am very particular about my clocks….I don’t just collect any old clocks. They have to look a certain way. Currently I own 14 beautiful clocks, with definite intentions on buying some more! When you sit in my living room, and the TV is off….the ticking is almost enough to drive one crazy!! It doesn’t bother me so much anymore…but other people think I am nuts! Currently all of my clocks except for 3 are working; daylight savings is a big day around here! I am a busy girl.

3. School- Most people that go to college for 7 years, are called Doctors….I however, I am just called crazy!! YES, I am STILL IN SCHOOL!! And no, I am not a Doctor. The other added bonus…I have been to 5 different colleges! I can explain.
1. Bellevue Community College- my senior year for Sign Language.
2. Ricks/ BYU-Idaho- Freshman Year
3. Utah Valley State- One summer term…(hated it!!)
4. American Institute- Graduated in Medical Assisting
5. Utah State- FINALLY graduating Summer 2008 in Architecture & Design

4. I kissed 4 guys in ONE NIGHT!!! (My parents are so proud!) Only details I will disclose: It was one crazy night, while on vacation to Seattle; I was not alone (just ask Tracy, Ashley and Sabrina) and it was New Years Eve!! What a way to bring in the new year!! My dad called me a Lip Slut!

5. The three C’s I am afraid of…CATS, CLOWNS AND CLIFFS! No joke, I not only hate CATS, but I am seriously afraid of them. There has been many nights I have woken up in a cold sweat, with my heart beating out of my chest; all because I had a dream I was cornered or chased by a cat….and yes, a house cat. I am truly afraid. CLOWNS; have you ever seen Steven Kings “IT”…I saw it when I was little, and sure enough, that stupid movie has ruined me forever. I really hate clowns and will not watch movies with them in it. CLIFFS; I am not afraid of heights, but I am however afraid of cliffs. I don’t like driving near cliffs, even on Highways where you can’t see what’s on the other side, I will drive in the furthest lane possible…or drive really soon! I am just sure I will die someday from being chased off a cliff by a clown and then getting eaten alive by a cat.

6. I have been pulled over 6 times since living in Logan, and I have gotten out of EVERY SINGLE TICKET!! I have some serious skills!! But honestly, the cops here get bored, and pull you over for the dumbest reasons:
1. Not using my blinker 1 out of the 3 times he was following me…ah hello, I used it TWICE!! The odds were in my favor:)
2. Tires not close enough to the curb on a right hand curb…did he not see the pedestrian?
3. Speeding on a mtn. road…close call
4. Tires not close enough to the curb again…this time, I was at a stop sign and realized that I was going to miss my turn….I checked and no one was around, so I turn right…LAME!
5. Speeding again….it was more like a seatbelt check! Good thing I was wearing it!
6. Running a stop sign….I really didn’t see it!
Either way, my beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair work every time! All I have to be is my sweet charming self, and BAM…I flirt my way to success!

Thanks Jess for tagging me! This was so fun! I am now going to tag the following 6 people...and I expect BIG RESULTS! LINDA, STEFANIE, KIM, HOLLY, KATIE, APRIL. GET ON IT GIRLS

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Yes, you're probably right...I need to blog on how much I miss you. :-) And, you missed one thing in you food quirks: you won't eat mayonnaise! You were only in grade school when Stef told you that mayo can go bad! Then you would never touch it again...now is that a food quirk or a Lindsey Lou quirk? Love ya kid!

Sabs said...

good work...i could think of a lot more interesting things about you than about me:) what about moist?

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Just a thought: don't you blow the flakes into the jug? and, yeah what about MOIST!!!!! We had to live through that quirk above all others! Excellent memory Sabrina!

Stef said...

Thanks for tagging me, and surprise I knew alot of that stuff! Weird huh? although didn't know you could get a ticket for not being close enough to the curb? As long as your in your own lane so what!?! If they are going to be picky then why don't they put the lines on the road where they want your tires! weirdos, oh and thanks for tagging me although I don't have 6 people to tag, I'll do my best though!

Stef said...

as for the comment in my moms blog, your welcome on the mayo! :)

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

I finally completed the task. I would also like to comment on rudeness displayed in the comment left on October 31 at 9:05 am. For the protection of the innocent, I won't use Sabrina's name.

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

Heehee! Just kidding Sabrina. I actually think it's kind of funny, and oh so daring of you to use that word to Linds. :)