Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Kiddies run loose at Gateway Mall

Today my KK girls and I got together for one last reunion before Becky moves to San Antiono, TX. We met up at Gateway in SLC and had a BLAST! The six of us worked together this last school year at Kiddie Kandids and hated our jobs...but loved eachother. We are so close...I LOVE it! However, nothing good can come from 6 photographers, fully armed with cameras:) I have a small confession....I actually found some chick at the mall and paid her money to take a couple pictures of the six of us. How pathetic am I? It was totally worth it! We had lunch at California Pizza kitchen, and sat under umbrellas for 5 hours....trying to avoid the rain storm!

One of my FAVORITE shots!
We should be on a CD cover:)

Brianna's little 6 week old came along for the ride. Savannah Lynne (Bri told me she named her after me...Linds/Lynne...I bought it)

We are such little posers:)

It is a rare occassion that you can find 6 totally different girls and form such an amazing relationship in just a few short months! I love my girls!
(Left to Right)
Jenny, Becky, Me, Brianna, Megan, Ashley

9 comments:

Stef said...

you all are too dang pretty. CUT IT OUT.

april said...

Cute pics!!! What a bunch of hotties. I have to say, all that girl time, I am dripping with envy! When can you come with me to the house so you can pick out colors for your new bedroom? We need another movie night! I have forgiven you for getting us lost last time. Speaking of LOST, when does it start up again? Do you know?!

Brooke said...

I love your pictures! You are still just a gorgeous as ever!!! Where are you at these days? We should get together and do lunch sometime soon!

Davis Fam said...

I am so glad you found me! I have missed you all so much!! and I am so super jealous that you all got to go to the Gateway together and I have had to spend time with my husband and being fat and prego! :) Kidding! But thanks I am pretty excited about our baby if its a girl and born on your birthday I will seriously consider naming her Lindsey :)

Brianna said...

Lindsey my love, I love you! And oh how I already miss you! :-) Don't every forget about me okay? That would make my heart too sad. ;-) I love thepictures! Totally worth $5! Thanks for doing that! We all love them!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

You girls are so cute! You have always had good taste in friends though. *wink* :)

Jennifer Burke said...

WHAT UP!!!!

I ran into a post on Lisa's blog! I miss your happy face. Let's catch up soon!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Cute pictures...but I'm biased...my Lindsey-Lou is the cutest!

Brianna said...

I love it! This makes my heart miss you! (Even though I'm so lucky b/c I got tosee you last week!) You're just adorable. We need to do this as often as possible!!