Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Park City Girls Weekend

2001- Canyon Beach, OR
2003- Highland, Utah


2008- Park City, Utah
Lindsey, Sabrina, Tracy, Jessica
This past weekend, the fearless foursome got together again. The four of us went to High School together and have stayed best friends ever since. We try to get together at least once a year...whether it be at weddings or girls weekends. This weekend Tracy left her husband and cat back in Cali and Sabrina left her husband and two kiddos back in Houston and met up with Jessica and I for an AWESOME weekend.

We stayed the first night at Jessica's house in Farmington and then friday - sunday we stayed up in Park City, UT. As some of you know...Jessica is an amazing little photographer, and she brought her camera up for some super fun and girly photoshots:) http://lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com/ (Check her out here)
We went to down town Park City and had a blast! Jessica does such an amazing job! People were walking by, laughing and commenting as we posed like movie stars. It was so fun!!
However....we did do a little more than just pretend to be rich and famous:) Here we are trespassing:) Ohh the things we'll do for a great picture!
Who says we are too old to jump on the bed?

Don't you love all of our matching shirts? Ya..we are cool:)
No questions....no answers.
The quad's:)

I love this picture! The famous Park City Barn!
We shopped, ate like kings, laughed until we cried and acted like we were 18 all over again:) It was SOO much fun. We also went and saw Mamma Mia...and we HIGHLY reccommend it!! WE LOVE IT!
Thanks girls for coming and playing with me! I can't wait for our next BIG trip! I love you:)

After our amazing girls weekend was over, Sabrina stayed in Utah for a couple extra days to play.
We visited Mars. . . .
Walked on the Moon. . .
And acted like 18 year olds:) I love you!

14 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! You always seem to be doing SOMETHING fun and exciting. I'm jealous! :)

Dani said...

How fun. I'm so jealous. A weekend with just girls and no babies or husbands. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. Beautiful women!

Ali Andrus said...

you guys all look like supermodels! Seriously, what hotties! I love these pics, they are freakin adorable (just like you)! miss ya wenus...

Em said...

Hey girls, ok well, You guys are really amazing. it was so good to see how beautiful and fun you guys are. I love seeing how everyone is. miss being 18,keep us posted. does Tracy and Jessica have blogs?

Lindsey said...

wait...who is EM? I want to know who you are...so I can respond!

Brianna said...

You look like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous! I love, love, love, LOVE your hair!!! It looks adorable!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

That's so fun that you guys still get together and act like 18 year-olds! And these pictures are so beautiful! :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful group of girls! When did you guys all decide to grow up?!

Love you kiddo! (And, no I attended no midnight parties for "Breaking Dawn"--but it would have been fun ;->)

When are you coming to Georgia--we are still waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I thought you loved your other mom? (yes, this is intended to stimulate some guilt)

Love ya!!

Ashley said...

How freakin fun!! That photo session looks freaking fun and they are amazing pics! How I miss girls weekends. I am in desperate need of one! I hang out with boys all day.... i never get away from them. AAAAhhhhhhh!
Love you Pony

Billy and Nikki said...

SO FUN! wow Jessica is way good! She should take pics of my kiddos. I get home on the 24th. We have to hang out!

The Bay A's said...

You all look so beautiful! How blessed you are to be so close and be able to still do this 7 years after graduation, something to be proud of!

Stef said...

glad you had fun. looks like you did. but i cant help but sigh a bit.

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

That looks like so much fun. And you guys all look so dang gorgeous. I miss you. Can't wait till I see everyone again. Sigh!

Sabs said...

i love the old pics! ha ha! too bad we actually look better now than we did then:) I miss you!!!! hye i just came out there....its your turn!