Thursday, September 20, 2007

Labor Day weekend

I am so sorry my dear sweet friends....but I truely hate comcast! they have given me a run for my money.....but my anger is over...I will be nice. I am so excited to have the interent, that it is 3:18 am...and my friends just left, so I can finally post! seriously, i wanted to kick them out...just to post! i have missed this! Ok....Here are pictures from Labor Day weekend, we went down to my cousins cabin in Duck Creek (down by cedar city and st. george...) it was awesome. I was on the fourwheelers any possible second that I could be! I loved it! And my cousins were so cute!
They had these two amazingly beautiful black labs...you could ride them they were so huge! They were the sweetest dogs
This is my tater bug....Tate was in love with me...could you blame him? I would wake up every morning with a sweet kiss on the lips from a 5 year old....he called me his "gurl friend". He is a doll
This is Tye....so cute! He loved this jersey and hardly took it off....the best part is, my friend Mckay loves this player, so I took this picture for you!
Here we all are, minus my cousin's wife Kim....i am not quite sure why she didn't come on this ride with us...but clearly i missed the memo on wearing red to "Strawberry Point"
This is Taylor...such a sweetheart!


4 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Glad to see you back...I missed you!

Sabs said...

hooray! love the pics! Such cutie patootie kids (and you of course). Makes me miss outdoorsie stuff. I showed kolby a pic of you two when he was a baby...he called you mommy and then erin...one of these days we'll get it down. perhaps it'd be better in person.

Stef said...

it's been lonely without you, but we made it...barely...glad your back, looks like fun!

The Powells said...

WHAAAAA! I miss YOU-TAH! (get it - you and Utah? ;) LOL I can't wait to come back - 5 weeks and counting!