Friday, September 21, 2007

Out of Luck!

Seriously...I am the most fantastically unlucky person lately.....tonight was the big Utah State/Weber hockey game. Liz, Chad, Jake and I went, meeting up with a bunch of other friends. I was sitting in seat #13...remember that. Well right before Jake arrived, I was talking to my friend Kaari and sure enough.....I was hit by the flying hockey puck. At first I wasn't sure what the crap just happened, I just felt alot of pain, and alot of people were looking at me. It hit my finger and upper arm.....needless to say it blew the acrilic off my nail....and jammed my finger pretty good. My nail was in many small peices and my arm and chest were a little tender.....

So, literally 30 seconds after getting hit Jake shows up and sits in #13....well minutes later they announce that a Dogde 4x4 truck was getting towed....I yelled, Jake that's you!! Luckily he talked himself out of getting towed....lucky seat 13:) Ohh...but it gets betterNotice that there is no finger nail on my ring finger....

So...after the game (which by the way we won in the last 40 seconds) I was driving with Chad and Liz to meet Jake at coldstone....Please remember that I have my dad's truck right now, and I look seriously hot....well, to beat the game traffic, me and a couple other trucks took an alternate route via dirt road....Needless to say, I got pulled over. Fantastic right? well I guess all of us ran this stop sign....but I was the last in line, therefore first to get pulled over. Well, as many of you know, I have a gift. I have offically gotten out of 6 tickets since I have lived in Logan. I told the cop that I was the one that got hit by the puck, and offered to give it to him....and then offered him some ice cream....Ohh let me just tell you, my dad's insurance card in the truck was expired and I had no registration....it is a good thing I have fantastic blue eyes and can flirt with the best of them!! When the cop asked where the puck hit me, I showed him my nail....he called me high maintence:) Either way....I got out of another ticket!!!
Those cuffs are mine:)

9 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Lindsey Lou---You are seriously hilarious! I'm just glad you weren't hit worse than you were. I would agree with the cop, you ARE high maintenance! lol! Love ya kid!

Sabs said...

ha ha! I seriously almost peed my pants! Good thing it didn't hit you in the nose! Its good to know there's someone with worse luck than me:) Your hair looks hot by the way.

Jill said...

Hi Lynnsey, I looked you up off my in-laws too. Your blog always puts a smile on my face. You're such a nut. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Yes, the kids are growing up WAY too fast. I don't know where the last 6 years have gone! Take care.

Skipper said...

LOL!!! I have nothing to say to you.

maggie said...

Lindsey!
This is Maggie (remember me? memory lane pal and Sabrina's old roommate?)
I was looking at Ashley's blog today and saw that she had a link to yours! So hi! You look fabulous and like you are having the time of your life!

Maggie
thethomaspage.blogspot

Unknown said...

Lindsey.... I think you are so cute... you just keep getting cuter with time.... seriously...

The Aprecios said...

Memory-
This isnt the first time I have seen you in handcuffs (get your mind out of the gutter, sinner.)
We were all at a park in Bellevue, playing in a fountain, when a cop (tall dark and handsome) came over to inform us that we needed to refrain. You asked him to handcuff you, and I dont remember much after than because I may have killed some brain cells from laughing so hard.

and scene.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And where is the new post you promised me?????????????????

Jessica Kettle said...

This kills me. I am so impressed by your skills. Offering the man Ice cream?! PURE GENIOUS. You make mama proud. call me!