Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lindsey's and Jake's


Maybe it is just because we all have such cool names...but the four of us have way to much fun when we are together.....Linds and I were roommates a couple years ago, and the Jakes were best friends in High School. Lindsey and Big Jake decided to take things one step further and tie the knot....Lately we have been really good and have gotten together almost once a week...but it is dangerous when you get those boys together....they are so funny! Tonight we went bowling and then to Arbys....I swear I have the craziest friends, but they are the best! I love Linds and Jake nights! Ohh...and I have almost trained Little Jake....he automatically knew what I was doing when I took out my camera..."yeah another blog"...said VERY sarcastically:)

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You all look like TROUBLE X2! lol! It's nice to have good friends---I just wish mine didn't live so far away!!

Sabs said...

yeah another posting! I love any excuse to blog:)

The Powells said...

Lindsey, lindsey...no worries - I will be in Utah from Oct 25 - Nov 20th-ish. I bought my ticket yesterday. You have plenty of time to see me :) Sounds like you're having a great time with school and friends - live it up!