Friday, September 21, 2007

Puzzled

While many of you cute little mom's are up with your kids in the middle of the night...I am up, puzzeling. My friend Jake and I have recently taken up puzzeling. He is seriously the puzzel master, it is amazing how his little brain works. This week we have completed 3- 1,000 piece puzzels. We usually start around 10pm, and wrap things up around 2:30....crazy I know! Sometimes our special little friends help us, but mainly this is our little project. Jake does about 70% of the puzzel while I struggle with 30%. He is so fast! Needless to say, since monday of this week I have not gone to bed before 3:30am!!! I puzzeled three of the nights and went country dancing the other night! And sadly the rest of the week I fear I will be up late again! I am just trying to live up my last year of being a college student! So if you guys are up feeding, changing, burping or crying in the middle of the night....seriously give me a call just for fun....there is a 90% chance that I will be up!
Did I mention, I hate puzzles?
My hot roommate Liz and Chad (her cute little boytoy) helped us for a little while....they tackled the sky...suckers
Good morning!!They were not in a photo shoot mood....
Almost done!!
Hooray!! Puzzel #3 completed! in under 4.5 hours!

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Hmmm....college studewnt? When do you study?????

Stef said...

hey i got a puzzle for ya. it's pretty cool and it's 3D! We bought it assuming I'd put it together and then put it up as cool picture in ethan's play room, but when you have a climbing wild into everything tot, when and where is it safe to do a puzzle? NOWHERE! So it sits sad and lonely up in the closet, you should come down here and get it. ;)