Thursday, September 6, 2007

I am still alive...

Ok my dear friends, I have two minutes before I have to leave the computer lab, run out and save my car from a ticket...my parking meter will be up shortly. Grr. Well I am still alive....and kicking. Once I get internet at my new place I will post many pictures of my hot little self so you can all miss me. Just a quick update....I am not homeless now, I am down to only two kidney stones, and I offically am hating school, but my job is great. It is fun to be back up here and playing with all my friends, therefore school is taking a backseat:) just kidding mom. I love you all and will post something cool soon.

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Glad to hear you are back causing trouble! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I guess that's my job as your second mom. Hey, what's up with school? How come you don't like it? Remember, it's all a matter of attitude. ;-) (had to get that one in). Love ya kid. Take care and lets hope those stones decide to disappear.

Sabs said...

i missed your blog... i mean you:)

Jessica Kettle said...

YOu are scaring me with all that kidney business. I have to tell you though, I LOVE your posts. You are seriously so funny. I was dying while I read your job post! I have been to sugar and spice- so cute! I'm sorry I have been such a blog slacker lately. I am back on board and up to date now.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are going through all this yucky stuff!! you are such a trooper!!! good to see you still got your sense of humor!!!

Sabs said...

look who's also behind:)

Anonymous said...

i'd send you some cake if you ever posted:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

...I don't believe it!!! What's up??? And tell the Runt he needs to get busy too! Youy've got me addicted, and now nothing???? :=)You've always been such a tease!