Tuesday, September 25, 2007

STAY AWAY....I AM BAD LUCK!

I promised my Sweet Linda Browne that I would do a post.....and well, funny story.
As you have read in the previous post, I am a little unlucky right now. I have some bad news my friends....my luck is begining to wear off on those that associate with me. So be aware.....
Monday night, I am busily working on my computer, coming up with a really cool idea for homework (blog...just incase my parents read this) and at 12:00am my good friend Mckay calls me and says he is coming over and will be at my door in two minutes...I waited and waited and waited...no Mckay. About 15 minutes later he calls back and says "hey, I need you to come outside, I got in an accident"...I ran like the devil was chasing me. Sure enough he busted up his car pretty bad!! Sad huh? I am telling you people....don't call me, don't come see me, act like you don't even know me.....I AM BAD LUCK!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Bad luck? You and Dave actually have a lot in common (see you really do belong in this family!). We always laugh that if something can possibly go wrong, it will, and it usually does! So, being that I have stuck it out with him for the past 28 years, I'll continue to stick it out with you--almost 20 years and counting! We love ya, but know that I'll make sure I have a rabbit's foot, four leaf clover or something tucked in my pocket. lol! Was McKay OK? It was LUCKY that he wasn't hurt worse than his car! It's all a matter of perspective! Personally, I think we're pretty lucky to have a special other daughter!
And...I'm still waiting for that posting of your HOT mama! :-)

maggie said...

sucks to be lindsey! i'll be sure to never call you...i don't want to die just yet! I was looking at your old posts from Europe...I went on a five week trip all over europe with the BYU_I humanities dept and it was the best thing that ever happened to me! I am a total european junkie and need to go back, i'm having withdrawals! and yeah, i'm back in alpine, so when you are home, give me a ring...I still like to over eat so we could do lunch!
Maggie

Sabs said...

personally I think it was fate:) And I should know a thing or two about how accidents bring people together:)My BFF almost killed me snow tubbing (hee hee) and my hubby almost killed me driving off a cliff. Hmmmm I'm still alive! I let you have a little of my luck:)