Thursday, August 21, 2008

An Animal Reunion / Farewell


(L to R) Feesh, Pony, Bunny, Duck
Here's the story. . . .
A long time ago....shortly after the dinosaurs roamed the earth.... Lindsey and Annie (The two on the left) met April and Lindsey (the two on the right). Lindsey and April were sisters, who were kind enough to give housing to Lindsey and Annie....little strays. The four of us instantly bonded and had the best year of our lives together. However, as you can imagine...two Lindseys got confussing. In our group...we also had two Jakes. Once again.....CONFUSSING!! Somehow.....(it's a really long story) animal nicknames starting forming.....
I got the blessed nickname of Pony. I love it. It is really funny....because about two years ago, I found out that some people really thought my name was Pony. One kid had been hanging around us for almost a year, and never knew my real name. It is so funny how nicknames stick!

Here is the animal kingdom....
(L to R) starting in the back row
Rabbit, Bunny, Chimp, Panty, Duck, Hippo, (Hippo's random friend)
Shrimp, Feesh, Pony, Turtle
I know we are sick freaks.....I don't blame you for judging us...but we had fun:)
Feesh and Shrimp have moved to Mexico...and Feesh will be greatly missed!! We love you Feesh!

5 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You may be Pony, but you'll always be my Lindsey Lou! :-)

Love ya kid!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

That's funny. I know how 2 Lindsey's can be confusing, so I don't judge you for the crazy nicknames at all.

Sabs said...

you are the queen of coming up with random nick names! I love it!

Sabs said...

eli, chip, bina and betsy, harriet, TOM, midge, fetus....just to name a few

Lindsey said...

Oh sweet pony I was so glad to read your little story of our crazy animal friends!! I miss those good old days of late nights, hide and go seek in the Lex, shopping cart spills, and whatever else we decided to think of which is a scary thought to remember.....hmmmm, we had some serious fun and luckily for us, we still do!!