Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Story of the Bearded Lady and her Daddy


Like Father, Like Daughter:) Don't you love our matching beards?
Early this morning....EARLY....my Dad, a couple of his buddies and I headed up Mineral Basin (on the back part of Snow Bird). It was a rough ride....rough as in ROCKS!! We were climbing up small boulders and other such sweet goodness to get to the top. Talk about intense. There was one part where I got high centered on a huge rock! It took 3 guys and my huge muscles to get off this beast:) It was DUSTY, as you can tell by our matching beards...but totally worth it! Ohh and the 2nd most exciting part....I ALMOST hit Bambi's cousin with my 4 wheeler....I seriously almost wet myself. Graffic I realize, but it was quite intense. That little buggar came flying off the mtn and jump RIGHT infront of me. Seriously, I think part of my innards are back on the trail. Good thing I have cat-like reflexes:)

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Glad you had some fun. We sure love you guys!!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow pony what an experience you had!! I like the beard......but not as a permanant fixture on your face!! I like your smooth little pony face, well semi-smooth I guess, you have a slightly fuzzy muzzle but no one is judging!!! Love ya pone!!

Ginger said...

Wow Lindsey, what an adventure but I bet it was beautiful up there. Hey, I've entered the blogging world myself-johnsongigglesandsmiles
.blogspot.com -- check it out.
talk to you soon.

maggie said...

you make a beard look good! when are we going to rendezvous?

maggie

Sabs said...

ow ow you're one hottie...not your dad...that comment would be from jess...i on the other hand meant you!

Brooke said...

As always you are too funny! You really do look hot with a beard! Sorry I missed you the other night at Lisa's I will have to fill you in on the crazy happening in my life! I haven't posted them on my blog because I haven't had too much time lately! Anyhow we really do need to get together soon!

Stef said...

interesting that someone who hates cats has cat like reflexes. good thing you didn't upset bambi by hurting his family. i'm sure he would have hunted you down :)