Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have a confession. . .

While many of you out there are drooling over vampires and other such "twilight" goodness...I am drooling over Jail Birds.

That is correct, Season Three of PRISON BREAK was released on DVD yesterday (Aug. 12)...and my life hasn't been the same.
I don't want to sound obsessed....I don't want to look insane, however.....I have a confession.

Tuesday Aug 12:
Wake Up, Shower, Eat Breakfast...blah blah blah
4:00 pm Go to Blockbuster. Rent disc 1
Watch it
8:00 pm Go to Hollywood. Rent disc 2
Watch it
Wednesday Aug 13
3:30am....sleep.
Wake up.
4:00 Return Disc 1 to Blockbuster
4:15 Return Disc 2 to Hollywood. Look for disc three. Cry. Swear. Threaten store employees. Leave.
4:40 Arrive at Family Video. Rent Disc 3. Repent for Swearing earlier.
Watch Disc 3. Eat dinner? Who knows. No time.
9:45 pm Run like the devil is chasing me down to Hollywood video before they close.
Catch my breath...Rent Disc Four/Season Finale
10:22pm Pace around kitchen while my dinner heats in microwave.
10:45 pm...watch season finale.

Yes folks...you read that right. For two days, I did NOTHING but eat/sleep/dream/drool over Prison Break. Am I ashamed? No. Would I do it again. Yes. Should I go to bed now....maybe.

Season 4 starts September 1.
The anticipation is killing me. Monday nights from September 1 - on...I am busy.

9 comments:

Jill said...

We all get to be a little obsessive about something, right. To each her own! So, the Twilight series never hooked you, huh? I'm officially an addict!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are just too funny!! Yes, I agree with Jill. :-) Glad to hear you have an obsession though---but Jailbreak?!

Do we need to have a talk?

I Love you, you obsessed NUT! ;-)

Brooke said...

You make me laugh! I can't wait to see you. I am planning on going Friday, I just have to make a few changes in my schedule(that sounds like I am real busy or something, it's just RS stuff, not that RS isn't important...) Anywho I am hoping it works out!

Dani said...

We all do it girl! The worst was when I watched my first season of 24 within 48 hours. I left after sacrament so I could get home in time to finish the season before the next one premiered that night. I was also delusional one of those late nights and found myself praying for Jack Bauer before I went to bed at like 3am.

Sabs said...

obsessions are sooooooooo great! and so are confessions:)

Stef said...

have you tried the twilight series at all? if not you should. :) Glad you have something to be obsessed over, doesn't make us twilight fans look so bad! :)

Kate said...

You're funny!! You make me laugh!! :)

Martha said...

Ha ha I seriously love you.

Brianna said...

OH hun... I can't tell you how READY I am to haul my bootie out of there! 2 more shifts... 2 more shifts.... I can do it! :-) We will have to have a major celebration we you get here!