Friday, August 29, 2008

The Baby's Birthday

On Monday, my little BABY sister, Carly celebrated her 15th birthday.....can you believe she's so old??? I have called Carly "Midge" ever since she came home from the Hospital. And let me tell ya...she is no longer a midge. Soon my baby sister will be looking down on me! She is growing like a weed!!
For her birthday, her cute little girl-friends decorated her room with balloons and streamers...EVERYWHERE:) After the little party, I took them outside for a fun little photoshoot. Carly is always talking about needing more pictures of her friends. They had a blast coming up with different poses and ideas; this made me want to be 15 again. They were so cute!

Carly, Alathia, Kenedee, Jane

Like I said...they had fun!
Happy Birthday Midge:) Sorry this is late!

3 comments:

Sabs said...

happy b-lated midge! i give up on my pics lyns. perhaps you should just come out here and take the pics yourself:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Happy Birthday Carly!

You are beautiful--just like your sisters and mom!

We love you!!!

Billy and Nikki said...

i want to see you! are you going to come to danis reception?