Thursday, August 21, 2008

Themepark Weekend

This post is a little late...and for that I am ashamed :) This is from JULY....I know. My face is hidden in shame. Forgive me.
My amazing little Ashley came down and played with me one weekend. Clearly, our goal was to hit every themepark in Utah. We went to 7 Peaks Thursday and Lagoon Friday. For all you Washington people out there....you will notice a familiar face. My little sister Carly's best friend TAYLOR ROMERO was visiting from CALI! She is so grown up!
Ash and I after "cooking" at 7 peaks.
Carly and Taylor! Aren't they so GROWN UP!
The Sisters!
Carly and Taylor at Lagoon....(PS...NEVER go to Lagoon on a FRIDAY in July!! It was a ZOO and it was 104 degrees! )
Here we are....nearly melted from the HOT day!
Lyns and Ash! Thanks for coming down and playing with me! You saved me:)

No comments: