Monday, March 1, 2010

Girls Night...Park City 10/2009

Two nights before the blessed event....my girls all flew in and we headed up to Park City for the night. They had planned a little girls night out on the town...

They took me to a Karokee Bar down town Park City. This place was HOPPIN on a wednesday night in October....I think there was a total of 5 other people there:)

The bartender couldn't understand why we ordered 4 Shirley Temples....on the Rocks:)
Sabrina lovingly announced that she was expecting:) And that we were not drinking.

SO....for the bride-to-be and her girls, our Shirley Temples...on the rocks....were free:)

We got very involved in a dart game....I guess that's what you do in bars:)

OH....by the way. It was not Karokee night after all. Bummer. I would have loved to dance and sing "dancing queen" with my girls....


Jessica, Me, Sabrina, Tracy
This is my favorite picture. I love my crazy girls!! We had SOOOO much fun:)
Hahahahaha! Easy Street....need I say more:)
Stay tuned....I am doing a week of wedding stuff this week.
Monday Night....Bridal Showers
Tuesday Night....Seattle Bridals (the unseen ones)
Wednesday Night....Getting Ready
Thursday Night....Wedding Day Breakfast
Friday Night....Temple Pictures
Saturday Night....Reception
Sunday Night..... dot dot dot. :) (honeymoon pictures)
All the pictures are in, and I have looked at them 100 times since last night. Jessica did an AMAZING job with my pictures, and you all should be just as giddy to see them:)

1 comment:

Sabs said...

oh my gosh i'm peeing my pants!!! hurry up and post all the wedding pics i'm dying to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!