Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wedding Day; Getting Ready

When it takes a team of professionals to get you ready for your wedding day....it is worth a blog post.
The night before I went from Ms to Mrs....I had my besties stay the night with me. I needed their support:) PLUS they were the design team to make this girl into a bride.

Katie was my hairstylest. CLEARLY she has her work cut out for her:)

Tracy did my makeup....
Sabrina was on nerve control...and as a bonus, she fed me:)
Jessica, of course...my photographer:)

Classic.


Jess is SOOO creative!

Here we are....waiting to see eachother:) SOON TO BE husband and wife!!

HOORAY!! We are on our way to the wedding breakfast!
I am sure he is saying something like, "oh I can't wait to marry you...you are my everything...I love your guts....i'm hungry, let's go....my goodness you look smokin...I am the luckiest man in the world...rarr....let's get this party started...giddy up"...ect:) hahahaha. Just kidding. (kinda)
Stay tuned. Tomorrow is wedding breakfast:) I am sure you are all loving this blogfest all centered around me....just think, I am making up for lost time:) AND, when I have waited this long to find Mr. Perfect, then who cares how much I post...you are all just relieved I finally got married:)

6 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are adorable. These pictures make me sad that I missed the affair, but then again they make me happy because you are happy. Yes, this blogfest is all about Lindsey, but that's OK; when has it been any different?! ;) Love you! Can't wait for the next installment!

Becky Foster said...

I LOVE this blog fest! It's what we've all been waiting for. Just keep 'em coming!!

Lindsey said...

Seriously, this is way fun to live your wedding moment by moment! Totally love it! You two are so darling!

Tracy and Micah said...

Oh, I LOVED that morning!! Ok, maybe I LOVED the whole day, or the whole weekend! You are so pretty.
I can't wait to see more :)

Brianna said...

I'ms o happy you are back! Those pictures are amazing!!! love them, love them, love them!!!!!!!

Sabs said...

hmmmm can you get married again so i can come out and relive these moments? only this time i promise not to vomit:)