Friday, March 5, 2010

Wedding Day Breakfast

The wedding breakfast turned out beautiful. My in-laws did an incredible job with the food and decorating. Seriously, my Mother in law is an amazing and talented cook. Everything was delicious. She made all the sweet breads, jams, and granola. What a woman:) The decorating was darling. I LOVED it!

YUMM!
The apples were our centerpieces. SO cute!

She even got Brian and I fruity pebbles:)
Here are the mothers, pouring their hearts out . . . . .
and the fathers, weeping like children:)

Kim is one of the MASTER minds behind this whole marriage. She is one of my best friends and also Brian's cousin:)
The next picture is 4/5 of Brian's siblings. Krista, Mike, Rachel and Alicia.

Here is Landon, MaLese and Koda....and a sibling hug on the Walker side:)
Here are my girls....aren't they HOT?? Serioulsy, I have babes for friends. They all looked SMOKIN! (Jess, Sabs, Tracy)
And of course....us. Sitting back soaking this all in. It was so amazing to be surrounded by family and friends and fantastic food. Thank you to everyone who made this breakfast possible.
After we stuffed our bellies....we were off to the TEMPLE:)
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Bj said...

A little late... but I LOVE that you are doing wedding themed postings to FINALLY show us some of the love! Great!

maggie said...

Please keep blogging regularly! I love it! How gorgeous was your wedding?!?! and can i just tell you that I cry myself to sleep every night over how amazing of a photographer Jessica is!! My photographer was a disaster and I am still quite bitter about it!!!

xoxoxoxo

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What is with all these Walker women and their talent. I think they have sucked the rest of us dry! :) Everything was so beautiful and more and more wish I could have been there. Love you kiddo!

april said...

I'm sad I wasn't there, looked fabulously wonderful