Monday, March 1, 2010

Mocktail Bridal Shower....OCTOBER 2009

Back in October.....Katie and my friend Lindsey threw me a "Mocktail" bridal shower. We all dressed up, had an array of splendid beverages and giggled like school girls.
Sorry to be posting so late....but I just got these pictures....three days ago.


Koda- my darling little neice....it is amazing how much different she looks now almost 5 months later:)

Check out the goodies...fantastic salads!


I am answering questions about Brian....and they recorded his answers on tape. I did pretty good....if I do say so myself.

Here are the hot party planners...Katie and Linds

It was so fun to see all my girls there....this is Megan, we have been friends since 4th grade. AND....SHE IS GETTING MARRIED in three weeks!! HOORAY FOR MEGS! Isn't she darling?

This is my dear sweet Maggie...we have the most beautiful history together:)
Most of the chica's left before I thought to get pictures....what a nerd. HOWEVER, i had a blast and props to my sister and Linds for throwing such a fantastic shindig....Seriously girls, I loved it:)

1 comment:

Ali Andrus said...

What fun! You look so gorgeous in these pics. I'm so glad you are posting again. I have been anticipating all the wedding stuff for what seems like centuries!! Can't wait to see the rest. Love ya!