Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seattle Bridals...the unseen shots.

In September, Brian, Jessica and I headed out to Seattle for our "Bridals". It was always a dream of mine to have my "wedding" pictures taken downtown Seattle....and when your photographer is not only one of your best friends, and from Seattle....beautiful things can happen:) A while back I posted some of our Bridals....here are a couple more "unseen" pictures!
This is a cool shot Jessica arranged for us. This is Bri's expression, the first time he saw me in my dress....I love that face:)
Super cool building....we later found out it used to be an old mortuary! SWEET!


For those of you who are from Seattle....realize how amazing this place is. I LOVE Pike Place Market...and I am SOOOO glad we got pictures here!
Should I mention that we were there in the middle of September....68 degrees and not a cloud in the sky? PERFECT!
Inside the Market. We sure got a lot of congrats from people!
Especially from this little fella! He sang us our own little song! SOOO FUNNY!
Yes....we are lip to lip. Precious.
Gotta love that skyline!

For our senior year party....we actually came to this very building! It was so fun to be back at the arcade again!
Ah.....excuse me. We are busy.....:)
Isn't this sunset perfect? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.
And seriously....how cool is this? Jessica, you are amazing.
It was a super fun trip, and I LOVE that my bridals are different and unique to us. It was so cool to have these pictures up at our reception. Thanks Jess....honestly, these are perfect!

7 comments:

Jill said...

So beautiful! Congrats!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I love these pictures. What a gorgeous daughter I have. I miss you soooooo much! Love you kiddo!

Katie said...

ummmmmmm.. love these, and your face!

Becky Foster said...

These are incredible!!!! You're a babe, and I love and miss you. Hope you're doing well!

Kim Francom said...

Love love love the pics. They are gorge! Your bachelorette party looked like so much fun too! It's good to have you back at it blogging! Miss ya!

Billy and Nikki said...

linds! so cute i love

april said...

Seriously the coolest pics ever! And then you are in them, AMAZING ;) You lucky girl, you are so gorgeous.