Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sealed for Time and all Eternity!

Woah...I got a little off schedule. HOWEVER, have no fear. I am back:) As promised...here are the wedding day pictures; at the Timpanogos Temple.

I was SOOO nervous that it was going to snow on my wedding day...this is Utah. The weather changes every five minutes. When Katie got married in August, it POURED! But....it was PERFECTLY sunny, not a cloud in the sky and warm, esp for middle of October:)

Here is Brian's immediate family...we are missing one brother, one sis in law and 4 nieces and nephews.

The Ma, Pa and In-Laws. . . .

My Family. Missing my niece Koda...she was sleeping.

Many of you know....I have been in QUITE a few weddings over the years. The joke was..."Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride..." So I decided to have my own "27 Dresses" shot...(however, I shorted out at 18:)
Here are my girls...

April, Lindsey, Me, Annie...Logan Roomies.

His and her's Sisters...
Hers- MaLese, Carly, Katie
His- Rachel, Alicia, Krista

Megan, Jessica, Sabrina, Tracy, Kylee, Kim...Highschool Besties

Keesa, Liz and Alicia....More Logan Roomies

I LOVE this shot. Talk about the worlds BEST support team:)

And of course the HANDSOME MEN! Esp the Groom. What a stinkin stud.
L to R
Brian's Brother-in-laws, Clark and Travis....Brian's Brother Mike (Missing other Brother Lance...he came later)
My Brother Landon and my bro in law Cory
Two of my FAVORITE shots. LOVE THESE!! Seriously...isn't he HOT? My goodness I have good taste:)
I love these aswell. SUCH an amazing day! Just LOOK at that SKY!! Perfectly clear.

I swear I won't take as long with the reception...I am just trying to string you lovely ladies along:) Especially you Sabrina....Sorry I told you it was posted, and it wasn't. I am a jerk:) LOVE YA!

10 comments:

april said...

It's about time!! I have been so excited to see these, they are perfect!! I love the one with you guys with the awesome sunlight...wow what a beautiful couple!

Becky Foster said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Alix said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I love that picture of you two walking into the sunset? Sun? It's amazing!

Sabs said...

hooray! ok we are friends again...or do i have to mail your present first? hee hee. these turned out so great! i'm with april, love the "sun-spot" pic of you too:)

Kylee said...

Finally we get to see these amazing pics! :) Those are awesome. Jess did an awesome job with a very cute couple. Love all of them!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful! Wish I'd been there. Love ya....

Ali Andrus said...

Oh yay! I've been waiting an eternity for these pictures. You just look stunning, my darling! What a gorgeous couple. You are gonna have some cute kids my dear! Have you gotten to work on that, by the way? Haha ;)

Katie said...

oh ya....i remember your wedding now!!! Lyns they are beautiful! i didnt realize how much taller i am then you....but now i do!

Brianna said...

Love them all my dear!!!!! So beautiful!!!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

You are so gorgeous!! I am so sad that we missed all of the festivities. We miss you and hope you are doing fabulous!