Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WELCOME HOME!

I have a small confesssion to make....when people ask where I am from, I STILL say I am from
"Seattle"....In the last 6 1/2 years I have felt "homeless" if you will:) Moving from place to place, school to school....but FINALLY since I left Seattle, I have felt like I belong somewhere....I AM HOME!!! I love Logan, and could live here forever!! I love the weather, the people and the quint little town!! It is amazing here!! You should check it out for yourself...I love visitors. I have a fantastic couch:)
Here is the Logan Temple...amazing view! I love this temple, it is up on it's own little hill and looks over the valley, with the mtns in the background! BREATHTAKING!
This is the view from my bedroom window...minus the condo's and telephone poles...I have a spectacular view! Do you see the red forming on the mtn side?? I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I LOVE Logan and Cache Valley too! I just wish there was a place there for Dave to work. :-) Beautiful pictures. And..I'm hoping I'll get that darned degree in 3 or less years. :-) And, yes, we should travel--that sounds like a great graduation present! Love ya too!!!

The Aprecios said...

The Logan Temple is beautiful.

Sabs said...

I think Texas would be a better home for you:)