Saturday, October 13, 2007

Girls Night!

This weekend Mom and Carly came up to Zion (aka Logan) to visit (or check on) Katie and I.....we had so much fun. Friday night we went shopping, ate lots of cookies and ice cream and watched a movie. Saturday we went shopping and then went to FIREHOUSE...basically the best pizza place ever. It went really fast, but it was so fun to have them here. We just had a huge sleepover at my house. I love girls weekends!
Davis' are known for their sexyness
All-Star Guitar Hero....goes to DONNA DAVIS!! I wish you could see her rockstar outfit....her boots and mini-skirt are amazing. She is still working on a stage name.
This girl is addicted!! We couldn't get her off the stage! If you have never played this game....it is actually quite fantastic. My roommate and I always seem to remember how much we love guitar hero around finals time, or late at night, right before a big test or project.

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I am SOoooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! How come you didn't invite me???????? I'm crushed to the core. ;-) It is fun seeing all the sexy Davis gals---and to think, I knew them all before they became famous! Love you all!!!!!!!

Stef said...

I agree with our mom. I'M JEALOUS! Looks like you had fun, you and donna need to hurry and get out here so we can have a girls weekend or however long you stay! You sexy women! Come bring a little of that sexyness down to ga!

Sabs said...

You all look so hot! I wanna see a pic of you rocking out too:)WIth the rockers outfit of course. DO you still have your dad's purple spandex?:)