Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Goal: Homemade apple pie

One of my other goals was to make a "homemade" apple pie. The best part about making the rules, is breaking the rules....Since I was the one who made the goals and the rules that go along with them, I am also the committee that changes the rules aswell....Instead of making a homemade crust, Liz and I decided to "save" time and use a homemade crust from Pilsbury:)

In the end, it doesn't matter how you make it, or what you did....the end result is the same. Top it off with a little ice cream, it it tastes like heaven.....we are sure amazing little chefs:) Best part is...another goal to check off!!

4 comments:

Stef said...

hey it's home made the pie part was made at home, you goal wasn't for homemade pie crusts just homemade pie! So It passes! Good job. I want some, bring it on out here k? :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Yum!! Glad to hear you're working on these goals...how many do you have left? I believe coming out to GA to visit your other mom is one as well?!...

The Powells said...

I agree with Linda...a Georgia visit is in the works right?! Either way...I'm coming to see you next week! I'll be in Utah on Thursday the 25th and I'll be there for FIVE WHOLE WEEKS. YAY!

Sabs said...

ha ha cheater! If you come visit me for thanksgiving I'd make you all the homemade pies you could ever ask for!