Monday, October 22, 2007

Hey baby...I've missed you

As many of you know...for years my mom and I have played this little game of "Hey baby, I've missed you..." It is a sick little game, I will admit, but we have the greatest time. The best part is, we don't talk about it, and we never have. It is a game, just between the two of us that has gone on now for about three years. How it works is, Liman (the attractive naked man) travels between the two of us. Whoever has the card will secretly hide it somewhere for the other person to come across. He has been many places over the years as well. He has been all the way to GA and to WA and CA. He is quite the traveler.

He has been known to hide in many places....under your covers, in your underwear drawer, wallet, purse, bathroom drawer, visor of your car, ect.

We have even involved other people from time to time. My favorite, is while we were at Outback Stakehouse, I pulled the waiter aside on my way to the bathroom and slipped him the card...he later walked up to the table, to my mom, and said that an older man had left a little note for her, and slipped her the card. It was classic!!

Another time I blew him up, and my dad and I dressed him up and put him in the front seat of my mom's car...it was really funny looking.
Even though we sound nuts...it is really fun, and has been going on for years. The card usually show's up about once a month, but it is the constant fear that you are going to get Liman, that is half the fun:)

6 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!Ha! No wonder I love you two!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Oh, and what is this that you both "sound nuts"? You both ARE NUTS, but that's OK, I like nuts and that's just the way I like you both.

Stef said...

That's too good. I love it. Nuts works for me, if you haven't noticed after 20ish years I AM NUTS. Where did you guys come up with that? Who started it?

Sabs said...

too funny did the waiter think you were psycho? I do:)

april said...

I love it. This stuff is what memories are made of. The little things in life that make us smile. You will always cherish these silly exchanges.....but really, the naked man is disqust!! I love you, you pervert!!

Skipper said...

What can I say? No, really? I'll be thinking about him all night now.