Sunday, October 14, 2007

Landon and MaLese come to play!

Saturday night after Mom and Carly left, Landon and MaLese came up for a visit. Today after church we went up to Logan Canyon and took some engagement pictures. The canyon is just about ready to "die", but there are still some beautiful fall colors. I had so much fun with my family this weekend....Dad and Nike better back their bags...it is their turn next!

After a little sunday dinner.....she will fit right it...look at her beautiful smile!

MaLese has the prettiest eyes!! I love this picture because her blue eyes are popping out of her head! OHHH by the way, they are getting married on December 28th....mark your calendars

She is sitting ontop of a bridge over second dam...this was right before he pushed her off.....JUST KIDDING!! They are so cute together, it is sick....

Words cannot describe this picture......Doesn't he remind you of a little lion cub?

Landon went through my closet and picked out his pajamas....UTAH STATE sweats and a furry vest....he looks fantastic!! (Don't you love how the sweats are nearly capris???) all I can say is...WHAT A NERD...but a cute nerd.

8 comments:

Stef said...

I love it. He's so stylish in his capri sweats and furry neck :). Congrats to lando great wedding day choice! We approve, it's worked well for us! And your right she's very pretty, wonderful eye and great smile, she'll fit in great!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

They are an adorable couple! MaLese is darling! I'm so happy for them! You did a good job with the pictures too! Now...let's talk about the nerd...he's well... ummmm....cute as always! Tell him I send my love (since he's a pitiful blogger!). And give Katie-Bell a hug for me too and tell her I love her! And, wow, 2 posts in 2 days...you're starting to redeem yourself! Welcome back!! Love ya Kid!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Oh! And can you believe that Stef & Danny will have been married 5 years on Dec. 28th????????? Glad Landon and MaLese could share in the celebration!

Mrs. Anonymous said...

Hi Lyns!!
Well I was on the Fairbanks blog page and saw your lovely name and just had to send a Shout Out your way!! Sorry to hear about the repeat offenders of the kidney stones. I hope all is well now. Just the normal stuff like to much homework and not enough sleep. Come and visit me on my page... I'm not cool enough to have a google blog page But I do have one on msn. (better) stevealiciawalker.spaces.live.com
Come see me. and my cute babes. Have a special day ya hear!!
Love
Alicia Walker
ps If you don't remember me... just think games and weird Steve. :)

Sabs said...

love the "close up blue eye" shot! I wouldn't suggest the sweat pant pic....a bit too scary:)

The Aprecios said...

He is already engaged? That was quick!

Jessica Kettle said...

Awwww. Why am I even taking their engagement pics?! Those two you took were adorable! On second thought, maybe scratch those and just send out the one of Landon in the furry hood. the close up.

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

Landon is a little Ron! Landon - you're such a cutie! Great pictures Linds!