Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I GOT A JOB!


Well my friends it is true....I GOT A JOB! I have been looking in Logan for quite some time now, to be honest with you, I am kind of snotty and only applied at three places. Well yesterday I ran up to Logan for a minute to take a stupid math placement test (which by the way, somehow I passed....seriously I am not sure how) and I stopped in for an interview. The interview was awesome, we laughed for 30 minutes and I really felt good about it. She told me at the end that she was interiewing others and that she would call me by the end of next week. Well not even 18 hours after our wonderful hour together did she call....I must be amazing. She said "we definatly want you, when do you want to start..." I am part genius I guess:) So hooray, I have a job again! Ohh....I should mention to you, that regretfully I am not working at Hooters...I know, I know I cried too. They don't even have a Hooters in Logan. It is just a long lost dream of mine. I got a job at a place like Hooters, it is called "Sugar and Spice". (My new stage name) It is a home decor store in way North Logan. Really cute! Well my friends/suckers....sorry to get your hopes up! Hopefully someday you and your families will go out for a nice family dinner at Hooters and find me as your waitress....but that day is not now. For now I will remain spicey, selling home decor and other such goods. (Seriously, I crack myself up.....like Sabrina always said, I should be a comedian)

4 comments:

Sabs said...

congrats! Sounds perfect for you! Almost as perfect as Hooters:) Hooray for jobs and money...and boobs:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Now that you're making the big bucks you can start planning your next trip out to Georgia---and this is no subtle hint! :-) Love ya kid!Congrats.

The Aprecios said...

It is my bedspread, but its brown and white. Its nice, but kind of old. I like it too.

Yay for getting a job! We found a job on the same day. Hooray for us!

Skipper said...

I lOVE that store! Are you excited?!?! P.S.--Congrats on the math test...I feel for you on that one.