Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Will you go out with me?

Ok...I am becoming a total blog nerd. I love looking at everyones blogs, and find that I check them an embarrasing amt of times! Hey...I don't have a job, get off my back! Well tonight, was a special night. I took this HOT guy on a date.....some of you may know him....Landon Davis. We had a great time. I even did the whole picking up thing...front door and everything. We went bowling and then to Gma's for dessert, and then we went home together. I realize it was a little fast...:) I highly suggest that everyone out there with a sibling of the opposite sex (or the same, whatever, I don't judge) go on a date! It was a blast!

Ohh the classic front door, meet your date...I was so nervous! Luckily we clicked.....and matched, not even planned!
We had a deal that the loser bought the game....I clearly am not a bowler...I lost by 3 whole points!! Doesn't he look pro? And don't worry, we are working on introducing the sun to those stems of his....I wish I could say that the flash made them whiter...not possible.
Seriously....we look alike. I never noticed it until this picture. We almost have the same smile....my goodness we are sexy.

8 comments:

Stef said...

wow you guys are a sexy couple, it's alsmost like your related or something! You guys are too cute and I can't believe how tall landon is! What's he up to now 8 foot? :)

Sabs said...

hee hee...I'm a nerd right along with ya:) You've created a monster:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What a beautiful couple! I can't believe how the time has passed! You guys are just too special to us... And, tell Landon to get busy on his blog--I'd love to see some pictures of Guatemala! Love ya both!

Jessica Kettle said...

Landon, I'm next hot stuff!

Anonymous said...

What a hottie!! You should hook me up sista!

Ryan and Brittany said...

How fun!!!! You guys are great! I'm glad the date went well.. sometime we will have to go on a double :) love ya guys

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my hell Lyns. Please do not tell me you climbed to the top of the frickin eiffel tower. I would pay 100 dollars before I would commit to that one. or actually I would just enjoy the lovely view from the ground. =) You're brave.

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh, and please excuse the naughty language. The devil made me do it.