Monday, August 6, 2007

Mini-Golf Night

My awesome Roommate Liz and I....don't we look like pro golfers?
Team #1....Liz and Chad
Team # 2.....Linds and Shad
Liz/Chad, Lyns/Shad....let me tell you....the names by the end of the night got quite confussing!! Liz/Lyns...Shad/Chad!

Once again I went up to Logan to find a house and a job...instead I went and saw BOURNE ULTAMATIUM (which was the best movie in the entire world...I am going to marry Jason Bourne(Matt Damon) and then the next night we went Mini golfing....needless to say, I may be living in a van down by the river. I NEED AN APT!! and a job would be nice....ohh the little details.

3 comments:

Sabs said...

looks like fun! No worries there'll always be a place here for you. Your hair looks hot by the way:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Details, details...a home? a job? Come on out here and you'll always have a place to stay. Glad you're having so much fun. Come play with us sometime! There's an unmarried Daniel in our ward..... :-)

The Young Family Inc. said...

I LOVE your summer hair! FABULOUS!