Thursday, August 2, 2007

I am in HOUSTON!!!

Here is the whole reason for my trip to Houston!! Sabrina and I have been best friends since the 7th grade! I miss her so much! I am in Houston for 5 days...we are giggling, swimming, playing with her two adorable kids Olivia and Kolby, swimming, eating, swimming, eating ice cream.....and did I mention swiming?
Kolby and Sabrina
This is the hot guy that mow's their lawn! I've gotta crush on him!! He calls the lawn mower his "Mer Mer"
This is Olivia...she was born on my Lucky Day, May 2!! We have a very special bond now!
I gave him my ice cream at Chick-fillea....he acted like he liked it! He made the funniest faces while eating it !


Daniel and Kolby....blowing bubbles
I love her!
He is so funny...he HATES water on his face and hair! We had to stay above the water, at all times! Fine by me! It is totally unreal how warm this water is! Like bath water!
Getting ready for the big swim!
Little sun bathing beauty
Weeeeee!!!
Kolby and I are having so much fun together! He really warmed up to me! He is such a little flirt!
I am a sucker for these awesome eyes!!
Seriously, I love those cheeks!!
Isn't she a beautiful mother!!

6 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

i am so freakin jealous. i hate you both! her kids are both soooo cute!

april said...

Way cute pics!! It looks like you are having lots of fun.....but do you remember me?? Are you going to come and visit me or what?!! Me and the Bean miss you tons!! We are in Burley for the weekend,we will be back Sunday night. You better be there waiting...

The Powells said...

Hey! That is so great that you got to go out there and spend that time with Sabrina! Her kids are too cute! Tell her that I say hi!

Sabs said...

hey we miss you tons and tons already! Can you e-mail me pics from the last day? THe 300 we downloaded just aren't enough:)

Kylee said...

Linds, you are all over the place. Sabrina, congrats on the adorable kids! They are so cute, but I am sure they give you a run for your money..and for your sleep! :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

How fun! Sabrina's kids are darling!!