Monday, August 13, 2007

I am the Inspiration!

You Are An ENFP

The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!
In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.
At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding
When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused
Well I got this awesome idea from Jessica! You are a genius. I was looking for something else to blog today! My life will get more exciting the next couple of weeks, but as for now...I am boring! I found this little game to be quite semi accurate! I love the part where it says I break alot of hearts....don't I have to have a heart to break:) I also loved the part about the colorful language!! I really want to swear right now, but my mother may look at this later...I don't want to get my mouth washed out.

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

That is so you! I love it. I think it's the best one I've see so far, except I don't think you're a hard core rule breaker. Does mine make me sound like a biyatch or what?

Anonymous said...

Linds, I took this little quiz and we are one in the same... Sorry you are stuck with my personality..LOL!!

Jessica Kettle said...

And I have to agree with you. I really am a genius.

Sabs said...

this was so fun! I took a test like this a few years ago and it came out totally different....i think my personality changed with kids (along with my ever growing belly chub)