Sunday, July 29, 2007

Landon's Homecoming

Aren't we sweet....it took like 8 pictures to finally get him to act semi normal. He thinks he is so funny!!
Katie (well half of her face) Malease (my brothers other half) and of course...yours truley.
We all wanted to sit on daddy's lap....poor chair! At least I was smart and got on the top.
Liesl and I...she lived with my family for about a year, a couple years ago....she was unoffically adopted into the family!
My awesome cousin Nikki!! I love her!
Well....my job was to take pictures, and I sucked! I mostly just took them of myself and people I knew...selfish I know. Ohh well! Well today was his homecoming, and he did a fantastic job at speaking! I was in the second to front row, and my brother and I had quite the amazing conversations....we are very talented. I just signed to him, and mouthed words, and he would either sly-lee sign back, nod or use eyes...either way, it was fun! I could tell he was getting a little stressed, so I finally took a big red marker from my purse and wrote RELAX on the back of my program and held it up....I am so sly! It was pretty funny! Well the after party was awesome. We had tons of people there. Some old friends from Seattle, friends from the ward, friends that feels like family and then some family from Evanston, Wy. My cousin came with her little three year old and set of 2 year old twins...it was so fun! And of course it is good to have my brother home! Well....I am off again to HOUSTON!! I leave in a couple hours and will be gone for a week...so you will all have to sit and relax until the world traveler gets home!! I can't sit still!!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Wish we had been there! No double Landon did awesome. I love all of your pictures. How, my kids have grown! Gosh, Lindsey Lou, you ARE a world traveler! Keep posting--I'm watching you.....

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Oops...that was supposed to be doubt, not double. Love ya!

Stef said...

You guys are too cute together, and poor chair? poor dad! was his lap a bit flatter (like in the cartoons..har har) i'm glad you guys are having a blast, wish i could be there!! or that you'd come here, you travel around the world but have yet to see glorias thomasville! lol...hay i'd even help with getting you out here, heck maybe your parents can even come play with my parents. you know how the kids love to hang out! :) love ya babe!