Saturday, July 21, 2007

And she rides again, FINALLY!

We always take a good before picture, that way you can see what everyone used to look like!
It was a little dusty!! He is trying to kill me.... he screams like a little girl!
They were riding in the front fourwheeler...hardly any dust! Grrrrr!!
We look like mario kart racers....sexy ones, that is
The muddy buddy bunch!! we were covered!! ears, nose, head to toe!! I loved it!
I love fourwheeling....and my dad and I try to go as much as possible. However, back in January I gently tipped my fourwheeler over...causing another little concussion, well as many of you know, after my little head injuries I had to get surgery to repair my ear. Well my mother wouldn't let me ride from Jan-April, because of the surgery, and then after the surgery, she didn't want me to ride before I went to Europe....basically I was dying to go! So today Katie, Landon, Dad and I ventured out into the mountians. It felt amazing to ride again! It was really fun because Landon and I team rode....I should tell you that he has been in two rather serious roll overs on these things....well, anyway, I scared the pants off of him!! The more he screamed the faster and crazier I rode! IT WAS AWESOME!! and to top it off we had awesome weather! It was only 90 degrees for most the morning! PERFECT!!

1 comment:

The Young Family Inc. said...

What a cute bunch. Brothers are the best!