Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bowling Night!

Alicia, Lyns and Liz....basically the hottest bowlers there! You've got to love the hot bowling shoes! I should get a pair!
Jake and I....this picture was taken right before I kicked his butt! I beat him by just a couple points....either way I got ICE CREAM!
Kysha and I....taking one of our famous pictures. The group...however I am not quite sure who the guy is on the left. Everyone else....Shad, Liz, Jake, Me, Kysha
Whispering sweet nothings?
I beat him too...I love sweet VICTORY!! Poor Guy!
This weekend, cleary I needed another vacation, so I headed off for Logan. I miss that place so much! I can't wait to move back in a couple of weeks. I was supposed to go up and find a job and place to live...but instead I went to the pool, and bowling....productive I know. It was so fun to go bowling with my boys! I loved beating their little butts though...they are the worst losers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's the hottie in the billabong shirt :)

Cassie May said...

who's the hottie in the billabong shirt :)