Friday, July 6, 2007

Monday in Florence! Lots of Shopping!!

A little taste of home!! Pringles and Ritz crackers!!
Seriously this Gelato busniess is fantastic! we are honestly eating it twice a day!
Here we are, shopping at the flea markets! I love this bardering!! We are getting quite good! There is so much to buy here! I love it!
Opps!! I went shopping! You have to admit, that red bag is calling my name!
Winnie, Kelsey, Karissa and I, at the end of a big, long shopping day!

Well as you can tell, I did some damage today! And do I feel bad? NO!! Still no clock. I am begining to worry. But don't worry, I bought the hottest red purse! It was being sold for about 50 Euro, but I bugged this poor little man long enough that he finally caved. I got it for 21 Euro. I was quite pleased with myself. The markets are very interesting. Some people cat call us, to try and get us into their store. I just played deaf:) Alot of the guys would call us out in Engish, but I later learned that is about all the English that they know. Another trick they would use...is "Special price for you", or "Half price just for you", or my favorite...is "you dropped something" (so you would then turn around and he would say...) "you dropped this leather jacket...it would look great on you, special price just for you.." blah blah blah. Either way, we all had a blast! Luckily we are staying about 2 blocks away from the start of the markets...and one block away from a cheap gelato store. We are set! Shopping and Gelato!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freak that bag is calling my name and I dont even shop for bags!!!!