Monday, July 16, 2007

Matt and Kim's Wedding- July 14, 2007


One last picture of Kim Johnson!!Mrs. Kim Fairbanks!!Announcing Mr and Mrs Matt and Kim Fairbanks...Molly too:)
Congrats Kim!!Matt Mcghee and I dancing the night away
What is a wedding without a little YMCA?
The bride and groom take time away for a little lunch and tea with the flower girls
My awesome sister Katie was there too....isn't she so hot?


We both caught the bouquet!! It split into three...very cleaver Kim!! My fortune said that I was to Marry a Millionaire!!
Molly doing the funky chicken!! Look at those cute ringlets!
They make such a cute couple/family!!
The two hottest bridesmaids...ever!!! Linds and Jenye Young!


Well as you can tell....I had a blast at Matt and Kim's wedding! It was a beautiful wedding and amazing day! The weather was hot, but so nice!! I am so happy for those two! I love you guys!!







4 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Aww, what great pictures!

Your sister looks so much older...yikes.

You are just as hot as always.

My mom said she saw you in the temple and that is neat.

Welcome home. I hope that you dont miss Europe too much!

The Young Family Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Young Family Inc. said...

I accidentally commented in the wrong space...
What a day! I woke up feeling hung over, dehydrated and sore form smiling. It was so fun to get to know you better! Any best friend of Kim's is a best friend of mine! You are a fun girl! Kiss kiss! And see you in nine months at the baby shower. Ha ha ha ha.

april said...

Beautiful wedding! I loved your dress. You look positively stunning!! What a lucky guy you were with.