Friday, July 6, 2007

Tuesday in Florence

There is no I in TEAM!
I took this for you Sabrina! You are practically famous over here!

Evidentally he couldn't find the bathroom...gross!!
Here is a better picture of the bridge! It was filled with little shops and venders.
Today we were feeling a little shopped out and decided to head out and explore a little more of Florence. We walked out and crossed the huge famous bridge. On the other side, there was nicer stores and alot better little cafe's. It was so nice to just walk around today and experince more of the outter city Florence life. We were still in the city, but we were able to see the sky, and not be surrounded by huge buildings. Ohh and that picture of the man in the bushes..I wish I could say that he isn't doing what you think he is doing. I can't believe that people can get away with that here!! And one wonders why the streets all smell so nasty! Right after Kysha and I saw this, we began singing..."Proud to be an American"....cause we sure are!!

No comments: